The Wisconsin Herd is excited to unveil Mobile Ticketing to our fans which is a free service to any ticketholder. It is all located on your smart phone or device through the Milwaukee Bucks app. Within the app, there is a specific Herd tile with everything that you need at your fingertips. This eliminates the need for any paper and you just need to leave the house with your smart phone or device.
A digital or mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. It is our effort to make your Wisconsin Herd experience the very best and as safe as possible now and in the future during these unique circumstances through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Wisconsin Herd Mobile Ticketing offers many advantages to our fans such as:
- Quick and easy entry to Oshkosh Arena
- Instant access to all of your tickets (season, group, party deck, individual)
- Ability to manage and transfer your tickets at any time
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit, or forgotten tickets
- Easy way to go green by printing less paper
- Safe, reliable, and contactless way of issuing tickets in response to the COVID-19 pandemic by eliminating touchpoints
Please see the below screenshots of how to step-by-step utilize your mobile tickets.
FIRST TIME USER
- Download the Milwaukee Bucks & Fiserv Forum app within the Apple App Store (iPhone users) or the Google Play Store (Android users)
- The following screen will appear as the Milwaukee Bucks app opens.
- When opening for the first time, the Giannis Antetokounmpo screen will appear allowing you to select if you would like notifications to appear from this app. If you would like that, select “Enable Push Notifications”. If you do not want that at this time, select “Maybe later”.
- The next slide will have Khris Middleton on the screen. Please select “Enable Location Services” so your phone knows that you are within the arena location and need access to your tickets to attend the game.
- The final slide will have Brook Lopez on the screen. Please select “Sign In” in order for you to log-in your Ticketmaster Bucks account.
- Click on “Sign In to Bucks & Fiserv Forum” button.
- Type in your e-mail address into the space provided and then the password associated with this account.
- Follow the “Returning User” instructions on the next page for utilizing your tickets within the app.
- After logging in or signing up for the first time, you will see the homescreen that appears when opening the Bucks & Fiserv Forum app. In the bottom right corner, select the “More” button.
- Click on the sixth tile down entitled “Wisconsin Herd”.
- Click on the “My Tickets” button under the “Tickets” section.
- Find the game of interest and click “Select Event”.
- Your ticket barcode appears for each of your tickets for that particular game. You can swipe left to see additional tickets.
It is highly recommended to download tickets to your phone’s wallet ahead of time. This way there will be no connectivity concerns and you will be able to enter the area quickly. On Apple devices, this is done through the Apple Wallet. On Android devices, this is done through the Google Pay feature. This option will appear when clicking on your tickets.
- Find and open the game of interest within the Wisconsin Herd tile. Click the “Transfer” button on the bottom of the screen.
- Select the seat(s) that you would like to transfer to another person and click “Continue”
- Type in the First Name, Last Name, and either the cell phone numbers (to text the tickets) or e-mail address (to e-mail the tickets) and click “Transfer”. The tickets have now been transferred to that individual and they simply need to “Accept the Transfer” for the tickets to show up in their account.