(1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Eligibility: The Wisconsin Herd ‘90s Night Thanasis Antetokounmpo Jersey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Wisconsin who are, at the time of entry, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Future Bucks LLC (“FBL”) (owner and operator of the National Basketball Association G League (“NBAGL”) franchise known as the Wisconsin Herd (the “Herd”), the NBAGL and its Member Teams (collectively the “NBAGL Entities”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates (including Milwaukee Bucks, LLC, owner and operator of the Milwaukee Bucks, a National Basketball Association (“NBA”) franchise), directors, owners, employees or agents, marketing agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) (all together, the “Released Parties”), are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. All entries must include a valid email address for the entrant. Late entries will not be eligible for the Sweepstakes. FBL is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries. Limited to one (1) entry per eligible entrant. Any individual who attempts to enter the Sweepstakes in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to using multiple addresses, will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes.
(4) Sweepstakes Term: The Sweepstakes will commence on April 26, 2020 at 12:00am Central Time and will end on May 17, 2020 at 11:59pm Central Time (the “Sweepstakes Term”). All entries must be received by 11:59pm Central Time on May 17, 2020.
(5) Prizewinner(s) Selection: On or about May 18, 2020 (“Drawing Date”), one (1) potential prizewinner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term, and such potential prizewinner will be notified by phone and/or email, as determined by FBL in its sole discretion, within seven (7) days of the Drawing Date (“Prize Notification”). The potential prizewinner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of issuance of Prize Notification to respond to the Prize Notification (the “Required Response Time”). In the event that any potential prizewinner does not respond to the Prize Notification within the Required Response Time, declines the Prize (defined below) or any portion thereof for any reason, or the Prize Notification is labeled as undeliverable, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at FBL’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential prizewinner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term. Chances of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term.
The potential prizewinner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of the Prize. Failure to return signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of the Prize. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”). The decisions of FBL are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
(6) Sweepstakes Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Winner will receive one (1) Wisconsin Herd Thanasis Antetokounmpo 2019-20 90’s Night Jersey (the specific jersey, including the color and size, shall be determined by FBL in its sole discretion (“Prize”). The ARV of the Prize is $150.00. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable to any other person including relatives or friends. Any attempt to transfer, assign, or sell the Prize without the express written consent of FBL may result in forfeiture of the Prize at FBL’s sole discretion.
All applicable U.S., federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the Winner, who may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the ARV of any Prize. The Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the Prize. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed except as determined by FBL, in its sole discretion. Other terms and conditions of the Prizes awarded herein may apply.
(7) Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to accept and abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of the Sweepstakes, rule interpretation or award of Prize shall be submitted to FBL, whose decision shall be binding and final. By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties, Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”), Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), Instagram, Inc. (“Instagram”), Apple, Inc., and each of their respective parties, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies from any injury, loss, or damage to any person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of the Prize (or any portion thereof), participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including travel related to the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof), or participation in the Sweepstakes.
FBL is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prize, including erroneous appearance of qualification for the Prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. If for any reason FBL is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike (including, but not limited to, by NBA players, owners or referees), act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, then FBL shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without any further obligation. If FBL, in its sole discretion, elects to so abbreviate the Sweepstakes, FBL reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the Prize from among all eligible entries received to date. All entries are the property of FBL and are not returnable.
The use of any automated devices in connection with the Sweepstakes is prohibited. FBL assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections, whether human, technical or otherwise in nature. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY COMPUTERIZED SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, FBL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. FBL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. FBL is not responsible for any injury or damage to any person’s computer or related equipment resulting from or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any material related to the Sweepstakes. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential prizewinner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized holder of the identified e-mail account.
(8) Publicity Release: In consideration for accepting the Prize, the Winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of the Winner’s name, photograph, voice, statement, and/or other likeness in any and all advertising, promotions, and/or any other publicity, in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, conducted by the Released Parties, except where prohibited by law.
(10) Disputes/Choice of Law: This Sweepstakes shall be exclusively governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with thE SWEEPSTAKES or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Milwaukee, WISCONSIN, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Wisconsin law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the SwEEPSTAKES and all aspects related thereto.
(11) Winner’s List: For the Winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Wisconsin Herd ‘90s Night Thanasis Antetokounmpo Jersey, Future Bucks LLC, 549 High Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54901. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Term.
(12) Sponsor: Future Bucks LLC, 549 High Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54901
(13) Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of, or responsible for conducting, any Sweepstakes. All entry data provided online is provided to FBL and not to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET, and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
(14) SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.