(1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes: 2019-20 Wisconsin Herd Bar Network Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Wisconsin who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Future Bucks LLC (“FBL”) (owner and operator of the National Basketball Association G League (“NBAGL”) franchise known as the Wisconsin Herd (the “Herd”)), United Airlines, Inc. (“United Airlines”), the NBAGL and its Member Teams (collectively, the “NBAGL Entities”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates (including Milwaukee Bucks, LLC, owner and operator of the Milwaukee Bucks, a National Basketball Association (“NBA”) franchise), directors, owners, employees, agents, marketing agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) (all together, the “Released Parties”), are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
(3) How to enter: During the Sweepstakes Term (defined below), attend a Wisconsin Herd Bar Network event at the designated “Establishment of the Game” for the specific Herd regular season game (home or away) as set forth at: https://wisconsin.gleague.nba.com/bar-network/ (each, a “Designated Event”). While attending a Designated Event, receive one (1) punch on your Wisconsin Herd Bar Network punch card (“Punch Card”) for your attendance at such Designated Event. A Herd representative will record your attendance at the Designated Event as well as your contact information, which may include, but is not limited to, name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address, and date of birth, and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes in accordance with the terms hereof. Entrants must provide all non-optional data requested by the Herd representative to be eligible. Punches will only be provided at Designated Events by official Herd representatives.
Entrants may obtain a Punch Card in one of the following two (2) ways:
(a) Purchase a 2019-20 Herd season ticket package and request to receive a Punch Card from a Herd representative; or
(b) Attend a Designated Event and request a Punch Card from the Herd representative on-site or a staff member of the “Establishment of the Game”, as applicable.
Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each punch on the Punch Card, except that for every 10th punch on the Punch Card, entrants will receive two (2) times the number of entries into the Sweepstakes as outlined below:
|Number of Punches on the Punch Card||Number of Entries in the Sweepstakes|
Limited to one (1) Punch Card per person and one (1) punch per Designated Event. There is no limit on the number of Designated Events a participant can attend during the Sweepstakes Term (defined below). Any individual who attempts to enter in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including, but not limited to, using multiple addresses, will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. Late entries will not be eligible for the Sweepstakes. FBL is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected entries or Punch Cards which are excluded from the Sweepstakes. A Punch Card which has been manipulated inappropriately as determined by the Herd will immediately disqualify the entrant for this Sweepstakes.
(4) Sweepstakes Term: The Sweepstakes will commence at the beginning of the Herd game played on Friday, November 8, 2019 and will end at the conclusion of the Herd game played on Saturday, March 28, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Term”). All entries must be received by the end of the Herd game played on March 28, 2020.
(5) Prizewinner(s) Selection: On or around March 30, 2020 (“Drawing Date”), one (1) potential prizewinner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term and such potential prizewinner will be notified by phone and/or email, as determined by FBL in its sole discretion, within seven (7) days of the Drawing Date (“Prize Notification”). The potential prizewinner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of issuance of Prize Notification to respond to the Prize Notification (the “Required Response Time”). In the event that any potential prizewinner does not respond to the Prize Notification within the Required Response Time, declines the Prize (defined below) or any portion thereof for any reason, or the Prize Notification is labeled as undeliverable, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at FBL’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential prizewinner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term. Chances of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term.
The potential prizewinner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of the Prize. Failure to return a signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of the Prize. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”). The decisions of FBL are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
(6) Sweepstakes Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Two (2) airline vouchers, each of which shall be redeemable for one (1) Round Trip Coach Class Airfare on United Airlines (To/From US48 / Alaska / Canada / Caribbean / Mexico / Central America) (the “Prize”, “Travel Certificate” or “certificate”). ARV of the Prize: $3,900.00. Any attempt to transfer, assign, or sell the Prize without the express written consent of FBL may result in a forfeiture of the Prize at FBL’s sole discretion. The Prize shall be subject to United Airlines’ terms and conditions as set forth herein and as may be amended by United Airlines from time to time.
All applicable U.S., federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the Winner, who may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the ARV of any awarded Prize. The Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the Prize. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or Prize substitutions will be allowed except as determined by FBL, in its sole discretion.
UNITED AIRLINES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This certificate is valid for the number of confirmed roundtrip ticket(s) as defined under credits in the authorization details. If issued for one-way travel, any unused portion will be forfeited.