2021-22 Wisconsin Herd Bar Network Promotion (the “Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
- During the 2021-22 NBA G League Season, you may earn one (1) punch on a punch card provided by Future Bucks LLC (the “Herd”) in the following ways: a) by attending a Wisconsin Herd Bar Network event party; b) by attending an official post-game party for Herd home games; or c) by attending an official away game watch party for Herd away games (each, a “Qualifying Event”). No purchase is necessary for obtaining a punch card or a punch on any occasion.
As you earn more punches on the punch card, you are eligible to receive certain item(s) or entry(ies) from the Herd as described below (each, a “Promotional Item”) based on the number of punches on your punch card for each Qualifying Event attended:
- 5 Qualifying Events attended = Wisconsin Herd Koozie
- 10 Qualifying Events attended = Ten (10) entries into one (1) Herd Sweepstakes (defined as the applicable Herd Sweepstakes to be announced in connection with this Promotion)
- 15 Qualifying Events attended = One (1) Herd-branded deck of cards
- 20 Qualifying Events attended = Twenty (20) additional entries into one (1) Herd Sweepstakes
- 25 Qualifying Events attended = Two (2) tickets to one (1) Milwaukee Bucks regular season home game during the 2021-22 NBA Season, subject to availability and as determined by the Herd in its sole discretion
- 30 Qualifying Events attended = Thirty (30) additional entries into one (1) Herd Sweepstakes
- 35 Qualifying Events attended = One (1) promotional coupon for thirty-five percent (35%) off one (1) item at the Wisconsin Herd Pro Shop located in Oshkosh (not redeemable online)
- 40 Qualifying Events attended = Forty (40) additional entries into one (1) Herd Sweepstakes
- 45 Qualifying Events attended = One (1) “Private Court of Dreams” experience (ability to utilize the Oshkosh Arena court on a non-game day for one (1) hour to play basketball, practice, play HORSE, take pictures, etc., subject to availability and as determined by the Herd in its sole discretion)
This is a limited time offer, while supplies last and subject to availability. This Promotion and/or Promotional Items are subject to change, substitution, and/or cancelation at any time as determined by the Herd in its sole discretion including, but not limited to, due to the uncertainty related to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), which is also known as COVID-19 (“COVID-19”), as well as all safety and health requirements and policies put in place by local government authorities, the Herd, the NBA G League, the Milwaukee Bucks, the NBA, Oshkosh Arena and/or Fiserv Forum, as applicable. Limit of one (1) Promotional Item per Qualifying Event. Individuals must produce a valid punch card to redeem Promotional Items, only at the designated locations as described herein. All individuals must meet the age qualifications for those items restricted by age to receive the item (e.g., 18 or older). The Herd is not responsible for lost or stolen promotional items. Other restrictions/exclusions may apply. All sales are final and non-refundable. This offer is not redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or other substitutions are allowed. The Herd is not responsible for individuals who fail to redeem promotional items at the designated distribution location by the designated distribution time.
- For all Promotional Items involving tickets to Milwaukee Bucks regular season home games, such ticket shall be subject to availabilityand to the terms and conditions of each individual game ticket as well as the Milwaukee Bucks Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions available at https://www.nba.com/bucks/tickets/purchase-terms-and-conditions. The sale of any such tickets is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Milwaukee Bucks. In addition, tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the prior express written consent of the Milwaukee Bucks.
- For all Promotional Items involving entries into a Herd Sweepstakes, such entries will be subject to the terms and conditions and official rules of the specific sweepstakes including, but not limited to, any specific age or residence requirement.
- For all Promotional Items involving a promotional coupon for the Wisconsin Herd Pro Shop located in Oshkosh, such coupon may be used only once, and must be surrendered at the time of purchase. The holder of the promotional coupon is responsible for any applicable sales tax, and the coupon may not be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount, as determined by the Herd. The Herd is not responsible for any promotional coupon not redeemed by any expiration date listed on the coupon or communicated by the Herd. The promotional coupon is non-transferable. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. If a purchase made using the promotional coupon is returned, the refund will be processed at the amount of original purchase and the value of the promotional discount will not be refunded or credited to be used for future purchases.
- For all Promotional Items involving the “Private Court of Dreams” experience, the experience will be subject to availability and as determined by the Herd in its sole discretion. All individuals attending the experience may be required to sign a waiver upon entry into the Oshkosh Arena, as determined by the Herd.
- This Promotion shall be exclusively governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to principles of conflicts of law.